- 1 1/2 cups ap flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil; you can use butter
- 1 cup yogurt cheese, or cream cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 medium-size bananas
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line a loaf pan, with parchment paper.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the coconut oil or butter on medium speed, until soft; about 3 minutes.
- Add the yogurt cheese, and continue beating on medium speed, for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar, and mix at medium speed, until fluffy; 5 minutes.
- Add the egg and bananas, mix until combined.
- Toss in the dry ingredients, mix on medium speed, until combined; about 3 minutes.
Pour into the loaf pan.
Bake for 45 – 55 minutes. Each oven is different, start checking at 45 minutes. You want the bread to be golden brown.
A knife will come out clean, when you slide it into the middle of the loaf.